Cordyline fruticosa Tango
The elegant Cordyline Tango is wonderfully sultry, with deep purple-green leaves. This plant is a great pick for the bedroom, and it's super easy to care for - a win-win all around.
Also known as the Cabbage Palm 'Tango', this plant clusters as it grows and begins to develop a bushy shape. With its vibrant looks and easy nature, this is a must-have for your collection.
Choose from 2 sizes
Growing pot size: 12cm.
Overall plant height including growing pot: 10-15cm
Growing pot size: 19cm.
Overall plant height including growing pot: 30-35cm
Key Benefits — Breathe better, feel better!
Large foliage plants are great at trapping dust, keeping nastiness away from your lungs! They are also amazing natural purifiers and humidifiers, as part of photosynthesis, the Cordyline Tango absorbs carbon dioxide and, with the help of water and light, transforms it into the oxygen we breathe. In addition to this, they are known to expel nearly 95% of the water they absorb, great for balancing humidity levels!
It’s no secret that feeling better physically increases our mood. And even if you don’t have any breathing difficulties, being around and caring for plants has been proven to combat symptoms of stress, anxiety and make you feel happier!
Plant Care Tips: Cordyline Tango
- This super low-maintenance plant requires minimal watering and can even thrive in partially shaded spots.
- Average temperatures from 18ºC to 27ºC are ideal.
- During the warmer summer months when the plant is growing, water once the top of the soil is dry. In the winter your plant will be resting and therefore will require less water.
- The Cordyline Mambo prefers additional humidity. Place it on a tray with wet pebbles and mist it often.
- Remove dead and dry leaves to keep your plant looking tidy and encourage new growth.
- During the growing season, feed it with a liquid fertiliser once or twice a month.
The Cordyline Tango Story
Also known as Cabbage Palm ‘Tango’, Good-Luck Plant 'Tango', Hawaiian Ti Tree 'Tango', Ti plant 'Tango' and Ti Tree 'Tango'.
Where is it from?
Cordyline fruticosa Tango is native to SouthEast Asia and the Western Pacific Ocean region.
Who is the Cordyline Tango?
Tango has dark red-green and pink leaves with pink edges that are large and sword-shaped. The stronger the light, the more noticeable are its colours.
Good For You!
- Colour: Hints of red in your home can help encourage inspiration and warmth, making the Cordyline Tangoa great addition to the kitchen, study and living room.
- Concentration: Researches have shown that houseplants with stimulating colours can improve concentration, productivity and boost memory!
Is The Cordyline Tango The Right Plant For Me?
A colourful tropical plant that is drought tolerant and not very demanding as long as you give it the hydration that it needs.
A great ‘good luck’ gift to a loved one or yourself!
Pets: Keep away from nibbly pets
How tall does it grow? A moderate grower that can grow up to around 1 metre tall.
Add texture and colour to your decor. With the Cordyline Tango. Get yours today!