Caladium Pink Beauty
The biggest Caladiums we've ever had!
The Caladium Pink Beauty is not just for Wednesdays! This summer loving princess can be grown indoors or outdoors and will rejuvenate your plant collection!
Large dark green leaves with splashes of pink will bring the perfect tropical feel to your home!
Overall plant height including growing pot: 45-55cm height including growing pot
Growing pot size: Growing pot size 24cm diameter.
Key Benefits — Purifying and Humidifying
This Caladium is not only a Pink Beauty but also a great natural purifier and humidifier!
Plant Care Tips: The Caladium Pink Beauty
- Bright light but partial shade is perfect for this Caladium!
- It’s a tropical plant, so keep the temperature above 21ºC!
- Tropical plants love humidity, mist it often! You can also place it on a tray with pebbles and water to boost the moisture!
- Water enough to keep the soil constantly moist. Be careful to not waterlog it!
- During the growing season, you can feed it with a liquid fertiliser.
- Feed it during the growing season with a liquid fertiliser
The Caladium Pink Beauty Story
Caladiums are Winter dormant. Its leaves dry out and the plant goes to ‘sleep’. Save its tubers in soil and place them in a dark area. You can replant it in the Spring!
Where are they from?
They are originally from South and Central America.
Is the Caladium Pink Beauty the right plant for me?
This plant is not hard to take care of as long as you know what it needs to survive. Make sure you water it enough and give it the perfect partial shaded spot!
The Caladium Pink beauty may dry out a little in transit, this is totally normal. Make sure you water it plenty as soon as it arrives and it will be back to its usual triumphant ways within 24 - 48 hours!.
Is it toxic? Toxic if ingested, keep it away from pets and children. If you have sensitive skin, wear gardening gloves when handling it.
How tall does it grow? It can grow up to 24" to 36" tall
*Decorative pots sold separately
Make fetch happen and get your Caladium Pink Beauty today!
We have other beautiful Caladiums available, make sure you check them out!