It will make your home feel lively and fresh!
Cordyline Mambo has glossy, maroon coloured, foliage! they make wonderful decorative plants and are guaranteed to brighten up your home with a tropical touch.
Some gardeners consider it similar to Dracaenas as they both come from the same family and have a similar growth habit.
Key Benefits of Cordyline Mambo
Purifying and Mood-Lifting
The Cordyline Mambo filters airborne toxins like formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere and releases the fresh oxygen we breathe.
In addition to that, plants can reduce feelings of anxiety and depression, lifting our mood!
Cordyline Mambo Plant Care Tips
- Cordylines thrive in bright, indirect light, but they can tolerate some shade too.
- Allowing the top of the soil to dry out before waterings will ensure your plant is getting the right amount.
- Don't worry if the lower leaves turn brown. This is natural! The plant needs its bottom leaves to die in order to make room for new growth as it develops.
- Average temperatures from 18 ºC to 27 ºC are ideal.
- Temperature: Average to warm household temperatures from 18-27.
- The Cordyline Mambo prefers additional humidity. Place it on a tray with wet pebbles and mist it often.
- During the growing season, feed it with a liquid fertiliser once or twice a month.
The Cordyline Mambo Story
Where is it from?
Cordyline fruticosa Mambo is native to South East Asia and the Western Pacific Ocean region.
Who is the Cordyline Mambo?
Also known as Hawaiian Ti plant, Baby Doll, Ti Leaf, and the Good Luck Plant.
Early Polynesians believed that this ‘good luck’ plant had mystical powers. According to their legend, the more stalks the plant has, the luckier you will be.
Good For You!
- Hints of red in your home can help encourage inspiration and warmth, making the Cordyline Mambo a great addition to the kitchen, study and living room.
Concentration: Researches have shown that houseplants with stimulating colours can improve concentration, productivity and boost memory!
Is The Cordyline MamboThe Right Plant For Me?
A colourful tropical plant that is drought tolerant and not very demanding as long as you give it the hydration that it needs.
A great ‘good luck’ gift to a loved one or yourself!
Pets: Keep away from nibbly pets
How tall does it grow? A moderate grower that can grow up to around 1 metre tall.
We can’t promise that you’ll get luckier with this plant, but your home surely will look even prettier! Get you Cordyline Mambo today!