Snake Plant Grey Stripe
Sansevieria trifasciata 'Grey Stripe'
The Snake Plant Grey Stripe is perfect for those who are starting their plant journey or for people that don’t have much time in their hands to care for fussier plants.
Super easy to care for, it can survive in a variety of environments, so it’s a great choice for homes and offices alike.
Grey Stripe is very similar to its sibling Snake Plant Laurentii, the difference is that this one has silver edges rather than the Laurentii’s creamy-yellows. Place one of each together and create a beautiful display!
Growing Pot Size: 15cm
Overall Plant Height including Pot: 30-40cm
Key Benefits — Purifying and Dusting
Snake Plants are considered by NASA as one of the best plants to purify the air! They absorb toxins from the air and expels clean oxygen into your home making the air you breathe safer.
Their waxy leaf surface attracts dust, removing it from the air and keeping it away from your lungs!
How to Care for Snake Plant Grey Stripe
- Snake Plants prefer areas with some direct sunlight but they can adapt to dimly lit conditions.
- Let the soil dry between watering sessions. They will prefer being under-watered rather than over-watered.
- The ideal temperatures are between 21 and 32ºC.
- During the growing season, feed it with a mild cacti fertiliser or a half diluted balanced liquid solution.
- To encourage new. Healthier growth, remove leaves at the soil line and cut off damaged or old leaves.
- Snake plants rarely need repotting but, with enough sunlight, theft can grow quickly a need a new medium to expand. Use a fresh well-draining potting mix. An all-purpose cactus potting soil is a good choice.
The Snake Plant Grey Stripe Story
Also known as Mother in Law’s tongue and St George’s Sword.
Where is it from?
Sansevierias are native to Tropical West Africa.
Good For You!
- Colour: Bright green leaves trigger an evolutionary response to our brains that helps us feel vital and healthy!
Is The Snake Plant Grey Stripe The Right Plant For Me?
Sansevierias can endure low light conditions and underwater without suffering. So if you’re looking to introduce plants into a workspace or studio which lacks natural light, this is a great one to consider!
Pets: Keep away from nibbly pets
How tall does it grow? Up to a metre tall
*Decorative pots sold separately
Perfect for beginners and experienced gardeners alike, the Snake Plant Grey Stripe will beautify and purify your home! Get yours today!