The biggest Caladiums we've ever had!
The Caladium Tapestry is just gorgeous! Large dark green leaves with pink bursting out of their veins give this plant character and charm! The perfect addition to your indoor or outdoor garden!
Overall plant height including growing pot: 45-55cm height including growing pot
Growing pot size: Growing pot size 24cm diameter.
Key Benefits — Purifying and Humidifying
Tropical plants are amazing natural purifiers and humidifiers, so is the Caladium Tapestry!
Plant Care Tips: The Caladium Tapestry
- The Caladium Tapestry loves moisture and humidity, water it plenty to keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Mist it often and place the plant pot on a tray with pebbles and water if the air in your home is on the dry side.
- This plant is great indoor or outdoors, make sure to place it in an area with partial shade but plenty of light.
- Warmer temperatures are a must! Anything above 21º is perfect!
- If you want to give it a bit of a boost, you can feed it with a liquid fertiliser during the growing season.
The Caladium Tapestry Story
Like all Caladiums, this one is also a Winter dormant. Save its tubers in soil and place them in a dark space so they can be planted again in the Spring!
Where are they from?
Natives from South and Central America.
Is the Caladium Tapestry the right plant for me?
Caladiums are strong tolerant plants. As long as you follow the correct care instructions, it will thrive in any garden!
Because this plant loves water so much, it may get a little dry in transit. This is completely normal. Your Caladium will go back to its tip-top shape within a day or two if you give it enough water as soon as it arrives.
Is it toxic? Toxic if ingested, keep it away from pets and children. For those with more delicate skin, it's a good idea to wear gardening gloves when handling them.
How tall does it grow? They grow up to 2 .5 feet tall and wide
*Decorative pots sold separately
A stylish Caladium to decorate your indoor or outdoor garden! Get yours now!
Don’t forget to have a look at our other Caladiums!