10 litre Coconut Soil
Good quality soil is vital for the growth of plants and flowers. It stores nutrients, holds water to keep moisture and protect roots.
This compact soil consists mainly of coconut fibres, and it is pre-fertilised to give your plants extra goodness.
With summer finally beaming out there, this is a great addition for fun outdoor activities!
Key Benefits — Natural and clean!
- 100% natural,
- Pre-fertilised, it contains nutrients for 2 months,
- Because it contains mainly coconut, your hands will be cleaner than when using other traditional potting soils.
- Low weight - more environmentally friendly to ship
How to use:
- Open the package and add 3 litres of water
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Bury the dry plants in, water and then put them in the pot.
- Fill the pot to the brim with the soil and press it loosely.
- Water it plenty.
- Due to its coconut base, it needs more water than traditional potting soils.
- Water it when it’s dry and fertilise it occasionally after 2 months.
Do you need easy-to-use natural plant soil for your potted plants? This is the one for you!