Large Chinese Evergreen
Aglaonema 'Key Lime'
The Chinese Evergreen 'Key Lime' will make your living space bright and vibrant. This type of Aglaonema has the Chinese Evergreen's characteristic growth habit: long leaves parting atop rhizomatic stems.
Each leaf has a shot of bright yellow running down the centre and along its veins. The stems themselves are a milky-white, a rare characteristic among houseplants.
This variegated Evergreen's leaves are lush and full, but it won’t grow too tall, so it can fit into nooks, bookshelves and tabletops.
Choose from 2 sizes:
Growing pot size: 17 cm
Overall plant height including growing pot: 50-60 cm
Growing pot size: 24cm
Overall plant height including growing pot: 60-70 cm
Key Benefits — Purifying and Easygoing
As part of its photosynthesis, the Aglaonema ‘Key Lime’ removes toxins from the air and converts carbon dioxide into fresh oxygen.
This plant is also very easygoing, and it can tolerate most care mistakes.
Plant Care Tips: Chinese Evergreen 'Key Lime'
- Place your Aglaonema Key Lime in a bright position away from direct light. Avoid direct sunlight as it will scorch its leaves.
- Keep the soil always moist but be careful to not overwater the plant as this may encourage root rot.
- Normal household temperatures are perfect, avoid cold draughts
- The Chinese evergreens are not too fussy about humidity, but it will still appreciate a regular misting
- Feed it once a month during the growing season with a slow-release fertiliser.
The Chinese Evergreen 'Key Lime' Story
Where is it from?
Aglaonemas are native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and New Guinea, with the Key Lime being more prominent in the Philippines and Indonesia.
Good For You!
- Dust tapping: Larger leaves plants are great at reducing smoke, fumes and ash from the air.
- Relax: Houseplants make us feel in touch with greenery and nature because of this, they can help us alleviate the body’s response to stress and feel more relaxed
Is The Chinese Evergreen 'Key Lime' The Right Plant For Me?
The good news about Aglaonemas is they're very easy to please and will thrive in most homes and workplaces. These foliage plants are tolerant of low light conditions and sporadic care; they're perfect plants for the beginner but remain attractive to experienced hands. Plus, at this impressive size, they're well-established and unlikely to fail anytime soon.
Pets: Keep away from nibbly pets
How tall does it grow? A slow grower that can reach an ultimate height of 1m.
Vibrant and easy to care for. Give your home a lively touch with the Chinese Evergreen ‘Keylime’. Get yours today!