Large star shaped fuchsia flowers and a sweet memorable scent for your home
The Lily ‘Stargazer’ Pink is just beautiful! It can be grown outdoors as a focal point in your garden or indoors as a potted plant. Known for their large flowers and memorable scent, they are the most popular hybrids of the Oriental group. Oriental Lilies bloom in mid to late summer.
The Pink Stargazer has almost red, dark pink flowers with white edges and rose or brown coloured spots. This type accepts some shade.
Key Benefits of the Pink Lily
Fragrance and Sleep
The distinctive fragrance will enhance aromatherapy properties. The Oriental Lilies scent is thought to decrease stress and relax the mind, promoting restful sleep.
Plant Care Tips: Lily 'Stargazer' Pink
The Lilys ‘Stargazer’ are fast growers and love the sun!
- Place it in an area with plenty of sunlight during the day.
- If you are growing Lilies in the garden give some space between other plants to prevent the sunlight from being covered.
- Because they are sun lovers, it’s important to keep them moist. Let the soil become dry to the touch between waterings but be careful to not waterlog it.
- They will thrive in warmer temperatures but Lilies are pretty much resistant to most climate conditions as long as the soil conditions are correct.
- Feed every few weeks during the growing season and then water the plant deeply.
The Lily 'Stargazer' Pink Story
The Lily ‘Stargazer’
Breeder Leslie Woodriff wanted to overcome the ‘Rubrum’ Lilies flowers pointing to the ground. In 1974, in California, he created the Stargazer which received its name because the blooms faced towards the sky.
Where is it from?
A hybrid of Eastern Asian parents.
Who is the Lily Stargazer?
- Also known as Oriental Lily
- Stargazers are perennials, leave them to die back in winter, and they will flourish for many more years.
Lilies carry many meanings depending on the variety but the most common is purity and fertility.
Pink lilies represent love, femininity and admiration.
We think Stargazers are the perfect friendship gift for everyone!
Good For You!
Calm: Lilies are regularly used in aromatherapy for those suffering from stress and anxiety to alleviating the symptoms.
Confidence: The Stargazer scent is also a great assistant to increase emotional spirits and increase self-confidence.
Is The ‘Lily Stargazer’ The Right Plant For Me?
Its elegant looks may have people thinking that this is an intricate plant to look after but this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Stargazer lilies are easy to grow. And don’t need much attention once they're established. Give them the conditions it needs and this beauty will thrive in your indoor or outdoor garden!
They may arrive at their new home as buds (as pictured) but will bloom quickly revealing amazing flowers!
Be careful when handling it as Lily’s stamens can cause stains. These are easily removed by laying your clothing in the sun.
How tall does it grow? Outdoors, when mature, 'Stargazers' can grow up to 36 inches tall and 14 inches wide with 2 to 8 flowers per stem. They are a little more compact indoors but equally beautiful!
Pets: Keep away from your furry friends and curious children.
This absolutely gorgeous plant with a beautiful scent will bring you joy and happiness! Get your Lily ‘Stargazer’ Pink today!
Make sure you also check the White Lily ‘Stargazer’ !