We hope you are happy with the look of your lovely Spring delivery!
What’s in the box?
- Fescuta Golden Toupee
- Campanula Lavender
- Primula Vialli
- Heuchera palace purple
- Ceanothus ‘Cool Blue’
Don’t forget you can click through all these to see the individual care cards for each one.
Top Tips On Planting Up
- These plants have been picked to give you a long lasting and vibrant planted up BloomBox sack, or any other container you choose to use up until the Summer.
- When deciding how you want to plant up your container, keep in mind the heights of the plants and their growth rates.
- We would recommend planting the Primula toward the back of the sack/container (remember you can take out and replant all of these later if you like)
- Next plant the Heuchera and Ceanothus slightly in front and to the sides of the primula to add texture and depth to your arrangement.
- At the front we would recommend the Campanula and the Festuca.
- Tweak and shuffle round the plants until you’re happy. Don’t be afraid to remove any unsightly leaves – especially from the Prim!