Stay cool with this wonderfully refreshing lemonade, made with the fruit from our Lemon Trees! Spring has officially arrived and we are celebrating the glorious weather and the launch of our Garden Plants range with the most delicious drink for you to share with your friends and family - just in time for the Easter weekend.
If you’ve been waiting to put your new tree to good use, now is your chance. It’s time to pop those shorts on, dig out your sunglasses and get ready to kick winter out the door. Try our super simple recipe and impress your garden guests this Spring!
Homemade Lemonade Ingredients
150 ml of water
A large handful of fresh mint leaves
5 tablespoons of honey (or to taste)
3-4 ripe lemons
750ml tonic water
This is how you make it
- Create a syrup by heating the water, honey and mint leaves in a saucepan. Make sure to stir until the honey has dissolved
- Once the liquid starts to boil, take the pan off the heat and leave to cool
- Grab your lemons, half them and squeeze out all the juice into a jug (removing any pips as you go)
- Add the syrup to the lemon and mix
- Top up with tonic water and serve in glasses with ice and your choice of garnish
All there’s left to do now is sit back and enjoy… oh and if you haven’t already, checkout out our full Garden Plants range where we have lots of exciting plants on offer. From Kumquat Trees to Olive Trees, there's something for everyone and you won't regret taking a look!
View the entire Garden Plants range here